New Year's Resolutions 2015

9:15 PM deserryabrjano 0 Comments


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had an amazing 2014, and even if you didn't, now you have a clean slate and a new year ready for you to take control of! I usually don't do resolutions, and I do, they don't last, but this year I decided I would give it a shot.

1. Eat Healthier - I know this is quite cliche, but I genuinely eat like crap 90% of the time, and I've noticed the effect it has on my energy for the entire day, so I've decided to take a step back from all the junk food. This doesn't mean I'll be eating a 100% clean diet or anything (I have no idea how people do that!), but I will try to eat all the junk food in moderation, and maybe find healthier alternatives.

2. Get Fit - This one kinda goes hand-in-hand with the previous one, but I really want to be fit this year. This doesn't necessarily mean I want to lose weight, but I just wanna be able to climb the stairs at school without getting winded after the first flight or run a mile without nearly passing out when I'm done. Jokes aside, I do think it's important to take good care of your body. After all, it's the only one you've got!

3. Use My Camera More - For those of you who don't know, I'm absolutely in love with photography. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to explore photography that much this past year, and I really hope I will be able to in 2015.

4. Stop Comparing Myself To Others - I've had this problem for as long as I can remember. I used to think it would motivate me to get better, but I only realized this year that it's really damaging to my self-esteem and is definitely not a positive form of motivation, so this year I aim to stop comparing myself to others and instead, find a healthier way to motivate myself.

There are so much more things I plan to do this new year, but I chose to share these four with you all so I don't bore you haha. Again, I hope you all enjoy this new year and try to complete your resolutions!

Love,
Dez 



0 comments: